SV: SV: extract changed texts

Rolf Clausen rolf at mallverkstan.se
Thu Apr 3 00:55:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

1) Select some text and apply the condition "Changebar".
2) Edit->Copy Special->Conditional Text Settings.
3) Find: Character Format: As Is everywhere except Change Bars. Even
automatic change bars can be found this way.
4) Change: By Pasting

/Rolf

Rolf Clausen
Mallverkstan AB         E-mail: rolf at mallverkstan.se
Annedalsvägen 9         Phone: +46 46 23 52 50
SE-227 64 LUND          Fax: +46 46 23 52 51
SWEDEN                  http://www.mallverkstan.se