PDFs as graphics and graphics out of SolidWorks

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Thu Apr 3 12:27:45 PDT 2008

In "Googling" to verify the SolidWorks format which will import into Acrobat
8 3D or the Acro 8 3D Toolkit, I found the following link. I thought it
might explain better than I can:
http://www.solidsmack.com/013-the-lowdown-on-acrobat-3d/2007-05-23/

Bottom line: If you bring a SolidWorks file into Acro 3D Toolkit as U3D, you
can surface map, articulate, disassemble, then capture whatever format you
want (including the articulating 3D object) into FM 8.

HTH...

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center