PDFs as graphics and graphics out of SolidWorks

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Fri Apr 4 11:35:37 PDT 2008

Agreed! Importing articulating 3d for print is beyond overkill.

However, you do have the ability to produce the appropriate bitmap of the
appropriate rotation and view without going back to the modeling program &
exporting from there.

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center