FDK8: Is anyone compiling FDK8 clients?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Apr 7 15:13:47 PDT 2008

Hello All,

Is anyone successfully compiling FDK 8 clients with Visual C++ 2005 Express
Edition? I am trying to compile some of the sample clients but I am getting
Link errors:

Compiling...
aframes.c
Linking...
   Creating library .\debug/aframes.lib and object .\debug/aframes.exp
api.lib(apiclib.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__DispatchMessageA at 4 referenced in function _F_ApiService
api.lib(apiclib.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__TranslateMessage at 4 referenced in function _F_ApiService
api.lib(apiclib.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__GetMessageA at 16 referenced in function _F_ApiService
.\debug/aframes.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.Rick QuatroCarmen
Publishing585-659-8267www.frameexpert.com