Menu name

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Apr 10 11:45:28 PDT 2008

Flato, Gillian wrote:
> Does anyone know what to call the type of menu where you click on the
> plus sign and then the plus sign changes to the minus sign and the menu
> displays below?

Microsoft MoS:

"expand, collapse

"Pertains to a folder or outline. The user can expand or collapse these
structures to see more or fewer subentries. A plus sign next to a folder
indicates that it can be expanded to show more folders; a minus sign
indicates that it can be collapsed."

Does that help?

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

I'll stop saying Microsoft is arrogant when
Windows stops saying "Welcome" and instead asks "May I?"