equation preferences

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Tue Apr 15 06:28:16 PDT 2008

Sorry, those are OLE objects in your FrameMaker document and apparently
MathType has been uninstalled, is not available on your system, or is
corrupt.

I strongly advise against using OLE objects of any kind in any work. If
the equations are available to you as EPS files or some graphic format,
I suggest you reimport them by reference into your FrameMaker docs, then
edit them in a graphics editor.

Rick Quattro is probably your best source of info for a quick fix. He's
on this list. In the meantime, maybe a little humor will help you cope:

"Time travel might be possible; but if that is the case,
why haven't we been overrun by tourists from the future?"
					Stephen Hawking

...regards, Kelly.