managing condition tags

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Apr 17 05:30:34 PDT 2008

Hello All,

Somehow I missed this thread. I can write a FrameScript script to do
whatever you want to conditions. However, I think FindChangeFormatsBatch
should delete the condition after it maps it. If you just want a
straightforward "DeleteUnusedConditions" let me know and I will give you a
price. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267