Paragraph Designer - Next Pgf Tag

bob.pavelko at aero.bombardier.com bob.pavelko at aero.bombardier.com
Fri Apr 18 07:43:44 PDT 2008

I have recently upgraded to FM 8.0p273 in the Windows XP environment and am
having difficulty with the Next Paragraph Tag feature in the Paragraph
Designer.  Paragraph Tags seem to ignore stepping to the Next Pgf Tag and
instead insert the same Paragraph Tag.  I have saved 8.0p273 files as 7.0
mif, then opened and worked with them using FM 7.1p114 in the Windows 2000
environment and the Paragraph Tags behave as they should.

Is this a bug or am I unaware of something that changed in FM 8?

Thanks,
Bob Pavelko
Lead Training Program Development
Bombardier Training Center