OS X 10.4.11 -- can't import files from Word

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Apr 18 09:55:36 PDT 2008

Though if you have an Intel Mac an upgrade to OS X 10.5 will give you Bootcamp, and the ability to run Windows
natively. I know that begs the question, as then you have to have a copy of Windows, and a copy of FM for Windows. At
least it allows you to move back and forth. The other method is to use Parallels or VMFusion and you can boot only
once and use FM for Windows with the other Mac specific programs that you use, which is a nice way to be able to work.

Scott

On Fri 08/04/18 09:08 , "Art Campbell"  sent:

---- Msg sent via Internet America Webmail - www.internetamerica.com