ANN: PDF Watermarks via FrameMaker/FrameScript

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat Apr 19 05:30:28 PDT 2008

Hello Framers,

you will be interested in this if you add watermarks to your PDFs in Acrobat
. I have figured out a way to add them automatically using FrameScript. This
would be especially useful if you are already using FrameScript to produce
your PDFs and are currently adding the watermarks "by hand." Even if you are
not currently using FrameScript, this could be a way to get started and save
a ton of time and manual work.

There are many ways that this could be implemented. For example, a watermark
could be added that would match a particular variable value in your
documents. Watermarks could quickly be added to folders of existing PDF
files.

This would require Acrobat Professional 7 or above and FrameScript 4.1R2 or
above. If you are interested in exploring this further, please contact me
offlist with your requirements. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com