Fine tuning pagination

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Mon Apr 21 14:46:45 PDT 2008

We always add note pages to the end of the pages to have them come out
in 16- or 32-page signatures.
This is going to be a "hands-on" process I think to make things fit
and add pages where necessary and tighten pages where necessary.
That is how we do it.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator