Fine tuning pagination

Terri Schultz tjs_badger at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:50:29 PDT 2008

I would not try to do the signatures in Framemaker.

You can use a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat, Quite Imposing Plus (http://www.quite.com/) to do the imposition of a pdf before you send it to the printer.  I used the plug-in a lot for documents we sent to a Xerox Docutech.

The plug in is a bit expensive, but we calculated that it paid for itself in a few jobs.  Manually laying out the pages for higher page counts is extremely difficult to do.

Hope this helps!

Terri