Fine tuning pagination

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Apr 22 12:32:31 PDT 2008

Continuing with my ignorance showing, the book is the third edition, all
created with the same templates I designed a year or so ago. I just learned
about the 16-page signatures last week. Previous editions were printed with
a different process, and signatures were not an issue.

I don't know yet whether I'm extending or reducing, as the content is
currently being reviewed and the index has not yet been created. The book
also has to be finished by May 9, so I don't have a lot of time and likely
don't have budget for additional software or personnel. I will inquire,
however.

So, I likely have to make do with combination of your suggestions and what I
can manage to figure out. Not an ideal situation, I'll grant you.

If anyone knows a guru I might engage, let me know, but I don't think time
or budget will permit. I'll also look into that plug-in.

Thanks all!

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates