best method to store template version

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 12:49:59 PDT 2008

Karene,

Welcome to Framers.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people on the list,
including Adobe employees who sometimes answer questions and make
announcements.

How about storing the version information in the FM metadata?  File > File
Info. There is room for some descriptive info there.  Another way is on a
master page that is not used in the template body pages, or as you
mentioned, on a reference page. But those would be less likely seen by the
users.

HTH,
Diane Gaskill
Hitachi Data Systems