best method to store template version

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Tue Apr 22 13:49:45 PDT 2008

One of the little-known FrameMaker facts is that you can "hyperlink"
from a cross-reference in a "template text frame" aka "master-page
dummy frame" to an external document, with Ctrl+Alt+Click, just as on
a document body page. Use this method to store more template
documentation than fits into one frame; another benefit is that you
can store all the template documentation and tutorials in one
location.

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold