Find/Change default

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 06:28:41 PDT 2008

Is there a way to have FM Find/Change default to the current file
instead of book when a book and one or more book components are open?
I cannot find this mentioned in the maker.ini.

I find it very annoying when I accidentally hit the "Find " button to
look for something in an open book component when I also have the
corresponding book open, that it immediately starts scanning through
the whole book and there is no stopping it - not ESC, not CTRL-C, not
CTRL-D or anything usually used to kill a process.

Bodvar

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.