best method to store template version

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 09:51:47 PDT 2008

Rene L. Stephenson
  Mother of 3, Wife, and Entreprenuer
  (see the SuperWoman cape flapping in the breeze?!)
  Email: rinnie1 at yahoo.com

  Think of life like driving your car: the rear view mirror is very small compared to the side windows and to the front windshield where it's placed for convenience. If you spend your time watching the rear view mirror or looking over your shoulder, you'll surely wreck, because that's only helpful for going BACKWARDS, not moving forward! - Rene Stephenson