OT: In Praise of Framers and QuickBooks Pro 2008

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Apr 25 14:04:36 PDT 2008

Hello Framers,

First of all, I want to thank all of you Framers who generously answer my
off-topic posts. I have received some great suggestions and guidance on many
topics over the years. Framers are smart! Now on to my latest OT post.

I am getting ready to incorporate my business and my accountant recommended
QuickBooks Pro 2008. I was getting ready to buy it, but I am a little
spooked by the negative reviews on Amazon and elsewhere. Does anyone here
have any feedback on it?

Also, are there any Intuit folks on the list? I would be willing to barter
some FrameScript work for a legal copy of QuickBooks Pro 2008. Thank you
very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267