In Praise of Framers and QuickBooks Pro 2008

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Apr 25 16:01:20 PDT 2008

One other possibility to think about (it is not Intuit) ... Microsoft
has a freebie available that may fit the need: Microsoft Accounting
Express 2008.

Check out the info here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/accountingexpress/FX101729681033.aspx.
This is designed for small businesses.

Finally, "The Price Is Right" for this software. :)