conditional text insets

Austin Meredith Ashley_Meredith at brown.edu
Sat Apr 26 00:57:24 PDT 2008

>We do not want to conditionalize the text inset content itself

We'd like to add our voice to the others who are urging you to
overcome this reluctance. We've ourselves faced this problem again
and again over the years and have never been able to gin up a way to
do this without actually putting in the dog labor of going back and
reprocessing all the text inset modules to rearrange the
conditionalization inside these text insets. There may be a better
world but this is the world we've got. There's always going to be
something that cannot be finessed and is going to require dog labor.