In Praise of Framers and QuickBooks Pro 2008

Tammy Van Boening Tammy.VanBoening at healthlanguage.com
Fri Apr 25 14:24:35 PDT 2008

Rick,

My husband and I use QuickBooks Smart Start - it's made much more for
the small business owner and it doesn't have all the unnecessary bells
and whistles for a small business that more advanced versions (like Pro)
has. There's also a great "dummies book" for SmartStart. We have it and
between that and the ease of the application, it is so perfect for a
small business owner.

HTH,

TVB