In Praise of Framers and QuickBooks Pro 2008

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 07:57:51 PDT 2008

I've used the upper level tier (they keep changing the name -- I think
it's Professional, or Personal & Business today) of Quicken for
consulting and small business stuff. Works fine and it's more
intuitive and better integrated with the regular money management
tools. And the accountants can easily read in the files.

I'd look at it before I plunged into the formal accounting packages
which are probably more powerful than you need.

Art