Microsoft XP support

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:11:18 PDT 2008

I think that it's probably only an issue on those purchasing new systems....

Microsoft, as most software companies do, has always discontinued
support for non-shipping versions at some point. It doesn't mean that
XP is suddenly going to stop working on July 1.

I probably wouldn't have wanted to migrate production systems to it
before the first of this year, but the personal systems that I have
access to seem to be running fine. Vista is past the early adopter
phase, past the first patch release milestones, and seems to be stable
enough for production systems.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.