Rotated graphics

Tina Ricks kristina.ricks at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 16:17:14 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm importing graphs created in Excel. Works fine, life is good, they seem
to import at the right size/shape, all is good.

I have a few that I want to run landscape on the page. I import it into
Frame (Copy in Excel, then Edit > Paste Special > Embedded Microsoft Graph
Chart Object).

OK so far. The quality is good, letters are smooth, no jagged edges, etc.
Looks good printed, in PDF, etc.

Then I rotate my graph sideways (right-click, rotate, counter-clockwise),
and the quality goes terrible. My print vendor tells me those pages are at
150 dpi.

Why would the quality suddenly change with a different orientation? I am not
resizing anything by hand, just rotating.

Ideas?

Tina Ricks

Editor, Trial Guides, LLC

tina at trialguides.com