how to take an element out of the flow

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Tue Apr 29 08:23:23 PDT 2008

At 02:53 AM 4/29/2008, Jakob Fix wrote:
>However, I must confess I do not really understand how the <insert>
>element will go in the table.

Jakob,
   Your EDD can define <insert> to be a table. You will need to define a
table body, a row, and a cell element in the EDD, but these elements need
not exist in XML. FM will automatically create them when it encounters the
<insert> element in XML, since every table must have such descendants.
         --Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284