Learning curve for FrameMaker

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:43:31 PDT 2008

And I think we've reached the other end of this conversation.

Ok, pretty sure that 1) I wasn't talking about charts and graphs.  2)
I was using an expression -- an idiom! -- to articulate my opinion.
3) While curves and charts and graphs do have technical meaning, that
meaning doesn't take precedence in the idiomatic usage.  4)
Every.single.person on this list knew exactly what I meant.

Everyone is very smart and everyone knows their language usage super
well and we can all agree that the expression is based on an erroneous
understanding of charts and graphs, and you know what?

FrameMaker's learning curve is still steep.

Deirdre