ADMIN: List Back Up

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Thu Aug 7 21:19:43 PDT 2008

Framers,

My apologies for the list problems the past week or so.  Somehow,
everyone's subscriptions got set to nomail--so messages were being
posted to the list and archived, but not being sent due to the
'nomail' setting in each of your preferences.  The list is set to set
individuals subscriptions to 'nomail' if there are too many bounces.
I've turned the automatic bouncing off so this cannot happen again.

Let me know if you are having any other problems.

Thanks,

Brad