why am I having missing fonts in FM8, and how to correct?

Kanti.Mann at schange.com Kanti.Mann at schange.com
Wed Aug 13 19:54:32 PDT 2008

Hello:

I know FM8 uses unicode, rather than PS fonts as before, but in an entire
group of 10+ writers, some of us are getting font errors, and some are
not, now that we're all using the ATCS.

Further, many of the errors are for things like Helvetica, which is there
anyway!

Is there a pointer to an explanation of why this is happening, and how to
fix the problem?  Sorry if this is already covered, but I couldn't locate
it in the framers archives.

Kanti Mann