Font Issues

Tracy, Dick dtracy at phoenixcontrols.com
Thu Aug 28 04:40:00 PDT 2008

In the past week, we have font issues with our systems. It first started
with CronoMM_408 Rg 11 OP font as being missing and now we're getting
messages that FrameMaker cannot find AGaramond fonts
(regular-italics-bold). The AGaramond font is installed on our systems.

I want to make sure AGaramond font works and I also want the CronoMM_408
RG 11 OP font to be replaced (which we have on our systems) to Cronos
Pro. How can I make this global change in FrameMaker (step-by-step
details needed)? Also, why does it seem like it's our .PFM/.PFB fonts
are giving us issues? Is Adobe not supporting
these fonts anymore?

Best regards,

Dick