FM7 and OLE

Cal Callahan calarts at san.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 12:06:20 PDT 2008

The problem is with MS OLE. You MIGHT work around it by removing SP3,
although this didn't work for me. (That was the only suggested solution I
found in an extensive search of the web.)

My problem, however, was a little different. After importing a Visio file,
all attempts to copy & paste text from a Word doc into Frame resulted in the
text coming in an anchored frame. I got around it by running the text
through OpenOfficeWriter first.

I had no problems with Frame 8.

I would very interested in hearing how anyone else resolved this problem.

cal