Page Numbering -- Book File

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:57:38 PST 2008

Art Campbell replied to Howard Rausch (in part):
> In the book file, I would guess all or most of the files are still
> set to start on a right-hand page rather than "Any" or "Next
> Available."

One thing that confuses a lot of users is that the "Next Available"
option *cannot* be set from the individual file's Pagination dialog
because only the "Left" and "Right" options make sense in that
context. You can *only* choose "Next Available" via the book
window's Pagination dialog because that option only makes sense
when there is a preceding file.

-Fred Ridder