RGB Color Definitions

Howard Rauch techtransfer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 13:01:49 PST 2008

The individual files in a book have a varying number of RGB color definitions. I want to delete those for several reasons, one being that the printer wants only CMYK colors. None of the RGB colors are used (that I know of), but every time I try to delete an RGB color, Frame restores it again. The only color used in my files is a spot color -- Pantone 131. Does anyone have a suggestion for getting rid of the RGB colors?

FrameMaker 7.0p576; Windows XP Professional

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080