Source Control for Frame

O'Laoghaire Micheal Micheal.OLaoghaire at comverse.com
Mon Dec 8 12:59:03 PST 2008

Documentum with FrameLink worked pretty well and we used it in my
company for several years. But then FrameLink got discontinued and the
last/best version was incompatible with the latest Documentum. We had to
revert back to file servers.

Some day, we will probably convert to XML, for which there is a lot of
industry support.

Regards,
Micheal O'Laoghaire
BSS Line of Product Documentation