subscript in index entry?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:58:56 PST 2008

Nancy Allison wrote:> Here's the solution that worked for me: Use <Default Para Font> instead
> of <Default Paragraph Font>. Thanks, Penelope, and everyone who
> responded.

Yup, upon checking the FrameMaker User Guide I see that the correct
syntax uses "Para" instead of "Paragraph". If you use "Paragraph",
FrameMaker interprets the string as a character tag name that is not
defined in the current document's character catalog and does nothing.

But there is also an undocumented syntax for default paragraph font
in markers and variable definitions that is a lot shorter, namely </>.

-Fred Ridder