Book file > PDF problem

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Dec 11 11:57:51 PST 2008

CAUTION WHEN INSTALLING MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF FRAMEMAKER ON ONE COMPUTER!

DO: install each version into its own directory. During installation,
check default installation path for each version to be sure of this.

NOTE: I can't recall with certainty how every "point" release worked
(like 5.0, 5.3, 5.5). I think 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2 each installed into
separate directories and didn't interfere with others. More recently,
I think, updates to recent releases were distributed as patches that
modified their base release.

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices