ANN: Job seeking

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Dec 11 13:26:10 PST 2008

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:20:51 -0500, "Jon Harvey" <JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com>
wrote:

>You've obviously hit upon a business model that works well while making
>a lot of un/underemployed people very happy.

Yes, it does work well.  And that's why we talk about it.  We'd
like to see other vendors, in this field and others, do the same.
We'd be absolutely *delighted* to lose part of our "competitive
advantage" that way.  <vbg>  We'd rather compete on our software
quality alone... with *everyone* working to even up our badly
tilted economic playing field as best they can.

>Every thought about taking over for what's-his-name at GM?.....:)

LOL!  No thanks!  He dug his own grave, but we shouldn't put all
the employees who had no part in that in there with him.  IMHO.

All the best!