Another question re. TOC- Title not showing up when producing TOC

Adriana Harper adriana.harper at solium.com
Thu Dec 11 14:25:59 PST 2008

I am also trying to produce a TOC based on several structured files I
have put into a book.  They consist of Document (highest level element),
with Titles, Section, and Head.  When I generate my TOC based only on
Title, it is blank. When I generate it based on Head, the heads used in
the files appear correctly. When I base it on Section, it is also OK.
Is it because my Section is a child of the Title element, so it is not
pulling?

Why is Title being ignored?

Is it because I need to import an EDD into my TOC? DO I need to import
EDDs into my TOC?

Thank you,
Adriana Harper

ADRIANA HARPER