EDD overriting paragraph tags

Adriana Harper adriana.harper at solium.com
Fri Dec 12 08:13:03 PST 2008

I am using structured FM.  I set up my EDD with font characteristics
(document = highest level element, all context, font family arial).
Then I create a few files, imported my EDD, and the font all changed as
it should.  But then when I click on that font in the file, it all says
*Body (as the paragraph format).  And when I generate a TOC, it does not
generate properly (because I think it thinks it is all body maybe)... Do
I need to overwrite my EDD (once it is imported on the file) by using
the paragraph designer, so that my TOC will generate properly?

ADRIANA HARPER
Technical Writer
Phone: 403.515.3910
Fax: 403.515.3919