Tag-compare tool?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 07:52:19 PST 2008

While I'm drawing on your endless font of wisdom, O Frame Gurus, I have
another question: I see a document-compare function in Framemaker, but
my web search has not turned up a tag-compare function within (or
between) documents.

My document has an Anchor paragraph tag and an AnchorTable paragraph
tag. In my zeal to reduce the number of tags, I'd like to know the
difference between these tags.

I know how to print out an exhaustive list of tags (I think it's from
that lovely CleanImport plugin), so I can go cross-eyed comparing the
tag properties in print. BUT . . . is there a way within Frame, or with
a plugin, to compare two tags using the astonishing powers of the
computer, which doesn't even go crosseyed with effort?

I seem to be in a weird mood. Please ignore weird mood, but answer
question if you can. Thanks!

--Nancy