Tag-compare tool?

Zoe Lawson messalina17 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 09:28:17 PST 2008

As long as you can get the styles into text files, you can use diff tools.

KDiff (http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/) is a free diff tool that compares directories or files as you need.

You probably will still need to manually create the files to compare, but that's just some annoying cut and paste.

HTH,
Zoë