Identifying overrides

Eli Har-Even ehareven at checkpoint.com
Thu Dec 18 08:58:26 PST 2008

I've been struggling with just this problem.

I solved it by
1. Inserting a disconnected page (Special > Add Disconnected Pages) that uses the same Master Page as the misbehaving body page,
2. Copying the text from the "bad" body page into the new body page, and
3. Deleting the old body page.

You may then need to connect the body page flow of the new body page to the  other body pages. I think the way to do that is to select Autoconnect in the object properties of the frame of the new body page.

Eli.