Identifying overrides

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 12:41:30 PST 2008

Hello, all. Have gotten caught up in minutiae but didn't want to leave
this discussion hanging, since you have all been so helpful. I have
given up temporarily on the overrides stuff, since there are more basic
things I must fix.

Anybody know how to replace tags at the book level? I've replaced some
cryptic tags with descriptive names. I do not want to replace them
chapter by chapter (total of 20 chapters), by going into the Paragraph
Designer and using the Global replace option for each of the 12 tags.
I'd much much rather do it at the book level.

Possible?

Thanks again, very much.

--Nancy