SVN creates a huge db

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:12:46 PST 2008

This seems to be a likely explanation. I tried it yesterday by adding
separately files and folders (took a while), and there was never a
problem with it, and I ended the day by extracting a working copy to
my desktop. :-)

I wish all list members a
Merry Christmas and fruitful and prosperous new year.
Thanks for the wonderful correspondence in the year 2008, which is
hurrying into history.
God bless you all.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson.
Iceland