Query regarding standardising headers and headers only; unwanted edge lines

Shell, Robert rshell at iafrica.com
Thu Dec 25 00:06:44 PST 2008

Hi Framers: Seasons greetings

I am running FM 8p277 on Vista Prof.

1. I wish to standardize my headers' dimensions. I know how to go into each
file and set the dimensions using Graphics/object properties. But being bone
lazy I would like to do this globally. Is this a job for FrameScript? The
import formats command won't work as there are too many master page formats.

2. I am bothered by some unwanted edge lines around my graphics. These seem
to have come in with a default setting of FM8, but I cannot see where to
correct this, again globally.

Rob Shell