the values of Variables: only per document and not per book?

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 09:03:24 PST 2008

Sure. You can import settings from any (open) file to all the other in
the book. Select all the files in the book, then select File > Import >
Formats. Only select the item that you want to import, in this case
variable definitions. Otherwise you can really mess up the doc by
importing things that were defined differently in one doc than the other.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson