Are you creating PDFs for Linux?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:14:33 PST 2008

Does not this depend very much on what you want to include in the
PDFs? Regular PDFs are no pain. I regularly pdf from various apps in
Linux, but nothing really fancy, as I have not seen the need there
yet. Most "foreign" PDFs have been no problem for me. Only a few times
I have had problems with opening pdf pages directly from websites, but
then I have had such problems on the Windoze too. In both situations
it has often to do with unstability of the "Temporary Internet
Folder(s)" or the browsers use of them.

Regards,

Bodvar

2008/12/20 Jack DeLand <jdeland1 at comcast.net>:
> I would appreciate hearing from anyone who's successful in creating PDFs for Linux.  We have a sporadic failure of jumps between PDFs. Any help appreciated - deadline looming.
> Thanks
> --
> Jack DeLand :: Member, Information Architecture Institute :: Michigan :: +1 248 252 2200 :: GMT -5

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.