List of graphics files

Jack DeLand jdeland1 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 06:59:11 PST 2008

I have inherited a few hundred graphics files.  Less than 25% of these
are actually needed in my FM files; the rest are junk that can be
archived and pretty much forgotten.  I know how to get a LOF, and I know
how to see the properties for each file reference.  But what I want to
do is get a list of graphics files on disk, so that I can separate the
wheat from the chaff, so to speak.  Is there a FM function, a utility,
or a script I could use to do this?  Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

--
Jack DeLand :: Member, Information Architecture Institute :: 734.629.7890 :: www.jackdeland.com