Which files are critical for backing up?

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 00:52:35 PST 2008

Aside from graphics, there shouldn't be any file types except for .FM,
.BOOK and .LCK. LCKs are lock files when a file is open to prevent
someone else from modifying it at the same time. You don't need those.
Of course you need all your graphic files as well. If you used Mif2Go to
export the book to Word or Help, there are all sorts of files types
there. IMHO you can delete all of them except for the INI files.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson