Fixing lots of X-refs

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Wed Dec 31 09:00:32 PST 2008

I don't think it is in the order they were opened.
I normally open the book file and then open all files in the book by holding the shift key and selecting Open All Files in Book. That opens the files in order.
I just created a new file, opened it and added it to the book file, then updated the whole book.
The new file appeared in the Documents dropdown about 8th in the list, nowhere near its neighbors and not in alpha order either.

________________________________

From: Linda G. Gallagher [mailto:lindag at techcomplus.com]
Sent: Wed 12/31/2008 11:53 AM
To: 'Shmuel Wolfson'; John Sgammato; 'Framers'
Subject: RE: Fixing lots of X-refs

I *think* the documents are listed in the order they were opened. Test it
out and see if that helps any.

I don't have any solutions to offer.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates