Fixing lots of X-refs

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Dec 31 09:19:25 PST 2008

John Sgammato wrote:
> At that point I am still trying to find the file that contains the
> target paragraph. This book has about 50 chapters, so it requires a
> lot of peering into a long list of files with similar names. Also
> handy would be a way to make the content of that specific dialog
> appear in larger type...

Resource Hacker (Google reshacker.exe) will let you modify the XREF_MAIN
dialog box (and all the others!) found in fminit\fmdlg.dll (which you
will have carefully backed up first!!!).  You can change the font size
as well as the size and position of all the other form elements.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"A man's screech should exceed his rasp, or what's a violin for?"

--another Rogers Original